| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eureka Springs, Ar in August is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in August is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 95.5mm (3.8in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 14:00 long with an average length of 13:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Eureka Springs, Ar August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Eureka Springs, Ar:
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 179.3 kms (111.4 miles) N
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 70.6 kms (43.8 miles) NNW
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) WNW
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 64.1 kms (39.8 miles) W
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 50.4 kms (31.3 miles) SSW
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) WSW
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 131.6 kms (81.8 miles) SSW
- Mena, Ar, Usa - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) S
- Ozark, Ar, Usa - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) S
- Subiaco, Ar, Usa - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) S