| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eureka Springs, Ar in July is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.6 °C (90.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in July is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 82.8mm (3.3in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:02 long and the longest day is 14:36 long with an average length of 14:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Eureka Springs, Ar July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Eureka Springs, Ar:
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 179.3 kms (111.4 miles) N
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 70.6 kms (43.8 miles) NNW
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) WNW
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 64.1 kms (39.8 miles) W
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 50.4 kms (31.3 miles) SSW
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) WSW
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 131.6 kms (81.8 miles) SSW
- Mena, Ar, Usa - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) S
- Ozark, Ar, Usa - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) S
- Subiaco, Ar, Usa - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) S