Vs > Ust-Barguzin
Eureka Springs, Ar vs Ust-Barguzin Climate & Distance Between
Eureka Springs, Ar vs Redlands, Ca, Usa
Eureka Springs, Ar vs Lenoir, Nc, Usa
Eureka Springs, Ar vs Taua, Brazil
Eureka Springs, Ar vs Itamarandiba, Brazil
Ust-Barguzin vs Ashley Forest, New Zealand
Ust-Barguzin vs Valdivia-Pichoy, Chile
Ust-Barguzin vs Hutts Gate, Saint Helena
Ust-Barguzin vs Attu Island, Alaska, Usa
Regina, Saskatchewan vs Abbotsford, Bc
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs La Rioja
Kisinev vs Piacenza
Bunkie, La vs Columbus, Ohio
- The distance between Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa and Ust-Barguzin, Russia is approximately 9,790 km or 6,084 mi.
- To reach Eureka Springs, Ar in this distance one would set out from Ust-Barguzin bearing 18.1° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Eureka Springs, Ar bearing 166.7° or SSE .
- Eureka Springs, Ar has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Ust-Barguzin has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Eureka Springs, Ar is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Ust-Barguzin is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 16.9 °C (30.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.5 °C (22.5°F) less in Eureka Springs, Ar. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 757.1 mm (29.8 in) more which is equivalent to 757.1 l/m² (18.58 US gal/ft²) or 7,571,000 l/ha (809,390 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17° higher in Eureka Springs, Ar than in Ust-Barguzin.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Eureka Springs, Ar relative to Ust-Barguzin. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ust-Barguzin vs Eureka Springs, Ar
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Eureka Springs, Ar vs Beijing, China
Eureka Springs, Ar vs Reykhólar, Iceland
Eureka Springs, Ar vs Spickard, Mo, Usa
Eureka Springs, Ar vs Irozaki, Japan
Ust-Barguzin vs Galuut, Mongolia
Ust-Barguzin vs Leh, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Ust-Barguzin vs Les Escaldes, Andorra
Ust-Barguzin vs Kamloops, Bc, Canada
Palmerston N vs Voronez
Vassouras vs St. Brandon
Salvador vs Fort Smith, Arkansas
Kostroma vs Naha, Okinawa
Eureka Springs, Ar vs Ust-Barguzin Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Eureka Springs, Ar
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 179.3 kms (111.4 miles) N
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 70.6 kms (43.8 miles) NNW
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) WNW
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 64.1 kms (39.8 miles) W
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 50.4 kms (31.3 miles) SSW
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) WSW
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 131.6 kms (81.8 miles) SSW
- Mena, Ar, Usa - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) S
- Ozark, Ar, Usa - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) S
- Subiaco, Ar, Usa - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Ust-Barguzin